Private Health Rebates

Do you have private health insurance?

Many private health insurers in Australia will provide a rebate for Medical Compression Garments including

Bundle and Me Recovery Bands product as they are designed to aid with the recovery and health of patients.

To claim your rebate simply print the rebate form and take it to your health care provider such as your Eligible Midwife or Medical Doctor/ Specialist, and ask them to fill in the details and sign.

Once the form is completed, send the rebate letter and your invoice to your private health insurer.

Your product may be claimable under one of the following categories: Aids and Appliances, Orthoses, Splints, Medical compression garments.

Please note: not all private health insurers/plans offer a rebate and we recommend talking to your fund/plan to see if it applies to you.

× How can I help you?