Bundle and Me Pregnancy Belly Band
Pregnancy Belly bands
The utilisation of a belly band for pregnancy has been proven to effectively provide relief and comfort for the aches and pains associated with growing a baby and during the postpartum period. Bundle & Me Recovery Belly Band is a One Size Fits All compression garment that can be adjusted to your own personal fit.
Our Australian-designed belly bands are designed to be worn antenatally and adjust to fit postnatally.
We have specifically designed the Recovery Band to fit discreetly under clothes and is suitable to use after a normal birth/ caesarean section or injury. Our bands are made with a flexible fabric designed for durability and comfort so they provide the necessary support Mums need whilst still being comfortable to wear.
Our belly bands for pregnancy are TGA approved. Health fund rebate apply- please contact your health insurance fund for further information.
Benefits of a belly band for pregnancy
- It is not uncommon for pregnant women to suffer from back pain. The Bundle and Me belly band for pregnancy can help to relieve back pain relief
- Our belly bands for pregnancy provide abdominal support and comfort to a growing belly
- Slim fitting design to ensure garment can be worn discretely under clothes
Benefits of a belly band for postpartum
- Assists with recovery after baby is born and may promote healing of caesarean section wounds
- Belly bands for postpartum are also great for reducing lower back pain
- Wearing a compression garmanent such as the Bundle and Me belly band post pregnancy encourages the uterus and abdomen to involute to pre-pregnancy state quicker
- Once baby is born some women may find themselves in awkward positions breastfeeding. The use of our belly bands for postpartum promotes correct posture with its ergonomic design
- As it is adjustable our belly bands for postpartum can be used at any time during your postnatal journey
- Suitable for both vaginal and caesarean births
- Wearing a compression garment such as our belly band for postpartum has been proven to reduce postnatal recovery time
- Utilising a belly band post pregnancy can aid in recovery of postpartum conditions such as abdominal muscle separation (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle DRAM)
Listed on ARTC – Full private health rebates available
Material 66% Polyester, 34%
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.